Tuesday 14 April 2009

The Big Bike Challenge - NANSA


My guide unit (2nd Taverham Guides) have entered a team to take part in the Big Bike Challenge on April 25th in Chapel Field Gardens, Norwich. We will be raising funds for NANSA - the Norfolk & Norwich Scope Association.

The bikes have 16 seats each, so I was hoping we would get enough volunteers to fill the seats, but there is a minimum height of 5'2" and quite a few of my guides are shorter than this. So we have myself, Margaret & Claire (leaders) and Daisy, Samantha, Molly & Alice. We will probably be teamed up with another smaller group - but I am sure we will have loads of fun. There will be live music, stalls, street entertainment and special guests.

If you would like to sponsor us please click on the link below - Thanks.



No comments: