Saturday 18 October 2008

Girlguiding's Big Gig

Today 2 coaches and 74 guides, senior section & guiders from Taverham, Costessey & Horsford set off in party gear for the annual girlguiding concert "The Big Gig". This year it was at the NEC Birmingham.

Can you imagine 10,000 girls screaming in a hot, dark arena with the majority wearing blue flashing bunny ears ??? It is very LOUD !! But great FUN !! This is the 5th time I have been with the Guides to the Big Gig and I have never been disappointed.


We were entertained with The Sugarbabes, Leon Jackson, Sam Beeton, DJ Ironik, Alphabeat, Avenue, The Saturdays, The Script, The Hoosiers and finally Scouting for Girls.


2 comments:

Tina said...

Looks like a good time.
Howver I am confused! Two days ago I checked your Blog and Eggy Bread Wednesday was the last post! Today there are many new ones I hadnt seen! Do you save in draft then publish a load together????

Confused of Holbeach!

Caroline said...

Hi Tina - sorry to confuse - I did update my blog yesterday - I have been very lazy recently. I didn't want to leave a large blank of dates so just wrote each one yesterday and uploaded them. Will try and get up-to-date with the rest this week - I have quite a few eggy bread Wednesdays to do !

Caroline